Fruits and Veg Smoothie
|Dietary||Gluten Free, Vegan|
A smoothie recipe from one of our favorite raw food chefs and partners, Meredith Baird
- 2-3 cups berries (fresh or frozen - I always make sure that some blueberries make there way in!)
- 1 young coconut (meat + water)
- 1 cup brazil nut milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 2 cups spinach
- 2-4 tablespoons Beaming Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Green Vibrance
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon bee pollen
*If you like it sweeter, add a date or a few drops of stevia.
This recipe was adapted from PUREmamas blog.
|Step 1||Throw all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth! (It helps if you put the spinach and liquid in first!)|