Each year brings with it new personal growth. Each year also brings with it personal set-backs. It’s a combination of both of these that create your unique and poetic story. So while we hope you can find the goodness in embracing it all, we also want to give you a few tips to start this year off on the right foot and create your brightest beaming year yet. A GREAT book to read on this topic is E2 by Pam Grout or download this great free ebook from life coach, Jeannette Maw, who was instrumental in teaching me about the power of our thoughts.
Beaming was created with clarity, intention and belief/faith. I was clear that I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives by sharing the power of food as medicine – more importantly, I was (and clearly still am) passionate about helping people live a beaming (healthy, joy-filled, vibrant) life! There have been and continue to be so many moments in the creation of Beaming that I am reminded about the power of setting clear intentions.
One of my favorite testaments to this power, was the day I decided to bring Beaming to life. I had just returned from a morning run and told my friend and business coach that I was going to open a “juice bar” – I didn’t know exactly what this meant but I put it out there to the universe that this was going to happen. Later that morning I was at the local market shopping for groceries when I met an older woman with a walker who was buying veggies to make green juice at home. She was frail but shared the magic she had experienced in her health when she started juicing. As we talked, she mentioned that her juicer wasn’t working very well anymore and was concerned about how she was going to continue to make her “magic green juice.” In that moment I knew — the Universe had sent her as a messenger. I drove the woman home and returned to give her my juicer. I then knew in that moment that there was no turning back — that the vision for Beaming was now in play — meeting her and giving her my juicer had confirmed that I was on path. She was no doubt a gift and one of those signs in life that tells you, yep, make it happen….And so I did.
In the spirit of the New Year, we thought it would be fun to host your own “Intention party” – in fact, we are hosting one ourselves this week!
Start by creating your Dream Team
- Are there are set of individuals you feel you could gain from, share with, and mastermind with?
- Is there someone who has always inspired you or you’ve wanted to connect with more or even partner with in creative ways?
- Create a small tribe in your community and have ‘Dream It’ Gathering.
- Keep it intimate and full of intention by choosing a fun, casual, yet powerful mastermind energy-building soiree.
- Give everyone a journal and pen, some energy raising green juice, and let’s get this party started…
Are there are set of individuals you feel you could gain from, share with, and mastermind with? Is there someone who has always inspired you or you’ve wanted to connect with more or even partner with in creative ways? Create a small tribe in your community and have ‘Dream It’ Gathering. Keep it intimate and full of intention by choosing a fun, casual, yet powerful mastermind energy building soiree. Give everyone a journal and pen, some energy raising green juice, and let’s get this party started…
If you can Dream it, you can Build It.
You’ve heard of it before, maybe even played with it a bit: the law of attraction. There is no doubt that our world is made up of energy, and our personal outlook is based upon the energy we choose to create and participate in. Have everyone at your gathering use this step by step-by-step guide to bud their manifestations into action. Openly discuss together each point at the end. You may be amazed that your next business partner, intimate relationship, best friend, or mentor is sitting across from you or knows the person sitting across from you. This is where magic begins, magic gets shared, and connections get made. Grab a pen and paper. It’s time to start scribbling…
- Think Big. What is your big, scary goal? What would you do if you knew you could not fail? Allow your mind to go wild. Don’t filter or judge, just explore.
- Visualize. Imagine it all as if it’s already happening. Who is involved? What is involved? What does it taste like, smell like, feel like? Where are you? What do you have? What is a priority, and what isn’t? Jot it all down.
- Call in the troops. Perhaps you now see some people associated with your big scary goal. It’s time to start calling them into your life. Energetically visualize yourself with them utilizing their skill-set as needed. Skip over the visualization of the beginning connections – look at it as if is ALREADY IS. You are there, they are there. The relationship is strong. REPLICATE this is real life by reach out to them and ASKING for their help. FEEL how you will feel when you achieve or attract your vision into your life. FEELING is key to manifesting.
- Make Action. Manifestations happen more swiftly when you put it into action. Those troops you just ‘energetically’ called in. Now it’s time to book a meeting, make a reconnection, form a new relationship, and be presently working to make this relationship bloom, and to be OPEN to what it is you are looking to create from your connection. Don’t expect others to know how you fit into their lives. You have to TELL/SHOW them.
- Be patient, but persistent. It most likely will not all fall into place overnight, but it will happen with your persistence. Start each day with a smile, affirmation, and 3 actions steps to make sure you are forward moving. Read books on personal development. Be actively participating in keeping your vision alive, and be patient with the process. Everyone’s many manifestations and moving parts may not be in the direction for which you are steering yours. Allow time to iron out the kinks, and keep your mind, eye, and energy focused fully on the prize.
Discuss each line you’ve all written with the group. See who knows others that can help you on your path. Who has similar visions and which ones align? Who has been down a similar road and had to catch a few curve balls that can guide you over some of the speed bumps. There is so much to gain and learn from one another as you create your visions.
Cheers to you and 2014. Make it your Beaming Year!
Feel inspired, tell us about it along the way! Use #livebeaming or leave us a comment on our Facebook!